Sunday, April 19, 2009
The last month and a half have been pretty busy. Sorry bout the lack of updates.
1. My grandma passed away a couple of weeks ago. I know this sounds odd, but it seemed like perfect timing. My sister and I had been planning to come down and see her for a month or so. Just so happens that she passed away the morning after I got home. I got to spend the whole night holdering her hand, and she passed away the next morning with my mom right by her side. My sister and I got to attend the funeral, which we had been scared we wouldn't be able to do.
2. I am moving to days at work! My first day is Tuesday, and I am pretty nervous because days are much busier than nights. AND, the managers and ANMs are around to point out everything that you are doing wrong. Really not looking forward to that part...
3. The past week or so I have been really trying to finish up the decorating on our apartment. It is looking great! I painted the hallway and bar area. I am going to tackle the extra room and bathrooms today. Pictures to come when I am finally done. Yesterday, I covered a set of drawers with some fabric I bought at IKEA. Now we have a place to put our keys/wallets/etc when we come home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment