Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well, my goal of getting all those things finished before my parents get here (see below), isn't going to happen. I'm just so tired, I can't get up the energy. I had to deposit some checks downtown today, and GNC was across the street. I stopped in and talked to one of the people there and ended up buying some vitamins that are supposed to help with energy. Basically, it's a normal vitamin with extra Bs, iron, and some green tea. I took one today...didn't really feel any different, but I know it will take some time. I also ordered healthy groceries from Safeway.com, so those should be delivered tomorrow.

I start work for the week tomorrow night, and pretty much work 6 days in a row :( I signed up to get a night off if they have extra people, but I haven't had much luck with those in the past. The census at the hospital is down, so maybe this next week is my lucky week.

1 comments:

JSGrey said...

well, i suppose that is what mom's and dad's are for....we'll help get all those things done before we leave...how about that?

you have to give yourself some time on the meds to start feeling better.