Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Here is our lovely stack of Christmas presents! Followed by
some mulling wine we made with some spices my mom sent
us. It was very yummy, although I know for next time....
strain before putting in a cup. :)
Here is the view from our porch. There are areas that were
taller than our dogs. They liked to play in the snow for
exactly 2 minutes, then their paws would get too cold and
they would start yelping to go inside. Silly puppies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
gracie looks like she likes it!!
you should put your blog addy on your facebook.
It is (and has been) on there for a while. I guess when I didn't keep up with it, people stopped checking :(
your dogs are adorable...gracie looks like a snowball! i know your busy, but if you have time, could you post how you made the wine.
I never noticed before, but Scott is wearing flip flops in the snow. My husband... (shakes head)
Post a Comment