Monday, January 12, 2009
The past couple of days have been kind of frustrating. I was scheduled to work 72 hours in one week (Thurs to Thurs), but ended up getting Friday and Saturday off because of a low census. This was a lifesaver...until today when I went into work to turn in my timesheet and found out that there is some mix up with my vacation! My statements have been saying that I have 57 hours of accrued vacation, and the payroll lady shows I have zero! I really hope they get this settled soon because I can't afford to take two nights with no pay!
And then, my living room flooded. We got a lot of rain in Seattle the other day (I mean like a Texas downpour) and half our carpet in the living room got soaked. I am not sure how this happened because we live on the 4th floor...but they caulked a bunch of stuff around the outside of the building. Hopefully this will take care of it. On a positive note, I got the carpets in our entire apartment shampooed! But now I am even more behind on getting things ready for my folks on Thursday (sorry mom and dad). Hopefully it will all come together.
1 comments:
mmm you are NOT having a good week...
Post a Comment