Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The living room. I still have to purchase two more curtain panels and do some hemming on the white curtains. I also want to hang some pictures on the right most wall.



We no longer have that awful TV stand....and we have a new 40 inch LCD TV!! Thanks everyone who donated Christmas money so we could buy it! The wall will get painted soon, a lighter version of the color that is on the other two walls.


We got the dresser from IKEA, and the pictures on top are from my bridal session. In my opinion, this is WAY too many pictures of me all in one place...but my mom liked them there. My dad hung some pictures that my mom had taken years ago above for some color. This room will get painted eventually so we don't have to stare at while walls for 3 more years.

My dad hung the two pictures we displayed at the wedding above the bed. I still need to get a headboard, curtains, and updated bedding. I got that quilt YEARS ago from Pottery Barn and it is so comfortable, I have a hard time giving it up!



Scott's IKEA picture of New York that he got a long time ago. My dad hung it in the hallway :)



A new coat rack.





Entryway message board and cubby thing. This area will get painted too (man I have a lot of painting to do).







My dad hung this pot rack I had bought about five months ago but was too scared to hang myself. Now I have lots more space in the cabinets for all the other gadgets I have accumulated.


Other things: hung a curved shower curtain rod so Scott has more room, got a couple plants and seeds so I can have an herb garden in the spring, and hung a message board in the "man cave."

THANKS MOM AND DAD!

2 comments:

Blake said...

Everything looks so lovely! If you get bored (HA!) feel free to come do mine! :)

Debbie said...

your apartment looks warm and inviting...i like that big window you have in your kitchen.