Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I finally have a day that I don't have to do ANYTHING!! I am really looking forward to having a set schedule at work now. I am completely off the orientation/mentoring thing, and it's so nice not to have someone hovering over me all the time!! I will be working Fri, Sat, Sun this next month. Not sure why I signed up for all weekends, but at least it will some extra money to pay off my ring (only a little bit left to go!!)
Other news: I had a small bowel follow through yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I was thinking. I had to drink two cups of chalky barium, and get xrays every 20 minutes as they followed it through my intestines. The radiologist said everything looked fine, so still no answers to why I get nauseated a lot. I still have the endoscopy to do in February, so maybe that will provide some answers. My colitis has gotten sooo much better now that I am on a higher dose of medication. I almost feel back to normal (for me anyways)!
I am still LOVING my apartment makeover. Maybe now that I have regular time off, I can get to painting! I am also going to try (I said try) to eat better. I really think it will help my overall energy, and I know I need to be as healthy as I can be because of my increased risk of colon cancer. I boiled some eggs today, and made a grocery list that includes high protein food. (I have diagnosed myself with a protein deficiency). I plan to go to the grocery store tomorrow and get this thing started!
0 comments:
Post a Comment