Tuesday, October 14, 2008
So after getting the Jeep towed, running out to the dealership to drop off keys, and having them look at it......it was just a bad battery. Ugh. So we spent $200 extra to fix a problem we already knew existed, but someone (who shall remain nameless) didn't take care of it. Anyways, the Jeep runs better than I've ever heard it run, so hopefully that was really the only problem.
ALSO!!!! I had a great idea yesterday regarding our apartment/house dilemma (read below). Instead of moving into a house, which was mainly to accomodate our doggies...we will instead be moving apartments within our building. There is the exact same apartment as ours on the 4th floor, with one added feature. A HUUUUGE PATIO!! I'm guessing it's 25 x 20 feet. It overlooks 8th street, where they are almost done building some swanky shops. Also, I'll be able to look out my window and see the patio garden and trees!! (Instead of the alley, which is what I currently see). The dogs will be able to run around leash free outside, and I can watch them from the kitchen window. We are also going to replicate what they have on the roof and build a 'dog potty area.' Kind of like a sandbox, but with cedar chips to get rid of any smell. That way we don't have to get their harnesses on, leash them up, and take them on a long walk EVERY time they need to go to the bathroom.
I can see us now...having friends over and eating out on the patio. Maybe we'll even get a little grill. But the best part is......it doesn't cost anything extra!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment