Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Location: Park City, UT
Total Miles Driven: 1659
We drove through the Rocky Mountain National Forest this morning. It was beautiful! Gracie was a little confused by the snow, but I think she liked it! I was anxious pretty much the entire time because we were on the side of a mountain and I am terrified of heights! When we decided it was time to head out, we relied on Tom Tom to get us out in the right direction. BIG MISTAKE! We ended up going in circles, until we finally left the park on the wrong side!! We eventually found our way back to the original route, but we lost so much driving time!
We drove all day and decided to stay the night in Park City, UT...another cute town! We went window shopping at an outdoor mall in the morning just to take a break from driving. After lunch though, it was back on the road!
0 comments:
Post a Comment