Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Wow, these past couple of months have been busy. Scott and I went to Seattle a couple of weeks ago to find an apartment. We found our dream place!! It's called M Street, and has some of the best amenities we have seen. There is a rooftop gym, dog area, and patio to sit at night and look at downtown.
The best thing of all though...it's only 2 blocks from the hospital! We don't have to worry about waking up early, battling traffic, or spending money on gas! There are tons of restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance. Too bad Scott doesn't like coffee. You can also walk to Pike's Market (about 10 blocks away). I can just imagine getting fresh fish and flowers every week!
It just so happens that I was able to schedule an interview with the Critical Care department at Virginia Mason while we were there. I was so nervous because I wanted the job so badly! Luckily, the interviewers (yes, MORE than one. Six in fact. The recruiter DID NOT mention that to me) were fun, and a little crazy, so I was a lot more relaxed once I started talking to them. After it was all done, they said they would call me the next day. I swear I checked my phone every 5 minutes, but never got a call. When we got home from the airport, there was a message on our machine saying I got the job!
What a great trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment