Thursday, February 21, 2008

Since Scott is working almost every day, my mom and I are going to taste some of the food that will be served at the wedding (he’ll get a doggy bag so he can try everything at home). Here is what we have picked out so far:

  • Hors D’oeuvres: baked Brie, Croustades with apricot chutney and salmon, Phyllo cups with artichoke stuffing, crab cakes
  • Main Course: Chicken stuffed with feta and sundried tomatoes, pork loin with nuts and raisins in wine sauce.

We are using Glorious Cuisine, and their food is delicious!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Scott! Larry Bogart here and very excited about your wedding plans. But this can't be true, 'cause I only remember you as this little, precocious kid from Garland that had a liking for video games and peanut butter sandwiches.

Got your "save the date" note for June 20. Donna, family and I were in Boston from 2005-2008, but have since moved back to DFW. We have two kids now, Caitlyn (5) and Wesley (3). So, if things work out, we can most likely drive down for your Houston wedding ceremony.

Many connections here . . . I've got a sister and her family near Houston in Tomball, a cousin near Rice Univ who works at Baylor Medical Center as a Physician's Assistant, and an aunt, uncle and more cousins in Seattle.

I'll send you some additional contact information via your email address.

Look forward to hearing more about your plans. Say hello to your Mom and fiance for me and congrats to both of you!

Larry