Friday, August 14, 2009

So I went to a nutritionist yesterday to try and help me learn to make better choices. She had some great tips, although most of the information is pretty much common sense. One thing that she told me that was surprising is that I am not getting enough dairy products. Since I am pretty much lactose intolerant, she said soy products are just as good. I am supposed to have a glass of milk (or in my case, Silk Light) with every meal. I am going to try SOOOO hard this time, and to make sure I do...I am going to post my weight once a week. Help keep me accountable! Today's weight....153.7lbs. Ahhhhh. I ideally would like to be about 145, so losing 1 pound a week, that will take roughly 2 months.

I also discovered that we get Fit TV included in our cable service. They actually have some fun things on there for weight loss (belly dancing, yoga, etc.) I think I would be much more likely to work out if I could do it at home. I watched the belly dancing show today. Maybe some other time I will actually get off the couch and participate!

1 comments:

janetg said...

so sad you don't use this anymore