Thursday, October 9, 2008

So, I have been wanting to rent a house ever since we moved up here. I know it would be a lot of work to get out of our lease, move again, unpack, etc. but I just can't stand apartment living anymore. And to top it all off, the apartment management posted a notice today that we are no longer allowed to take our dogs to the roof to go to the bathroom. This was THE MAIN reason we chose this apartment. I feel unsafe walking around at night and it was very nice to have the roof to take the dogs when Scott wasn't around. However, we just found out that a puppy died from parvo in our building, so they are going to have to treat EVERYTHING. This means no dogs on the roof until further notice. I am so frustrated with everything right now that this just puts me over the edge.

So I started looking online and found THIS. It just makes it harder not to get discouraged because it's nearly perfect for us and makes sticking it out in this apartment that much harder. Sigh. Advice??

Val

2 comments:

Blake said...

We're having a similar issue... How much is it to break your lease? We're in ours until June. Grr. That place looks great!

Valerie Grey said...

$3500!! Isn't that crazy? I was thinking this parvo mess might give me some leverage...